How to Evaluate My Diploma in USA?


Many people tend to pursue their higher education in the USA every year and some people even come for work. But to immigrate to the country ofter requires a visa application and for that you will have to provide correct proof for your education credentials and past work experience.

So, if your diploma is from your home country where you graduated, you might be thinking – “Is it valid in the US?” Well there is no straight answer to your question, because it will depend on a huge number of factors.

So, if you want to know whether your diploma from your home country is actually valid in the US or not, you should get your diploma evaluated. Only then can you compare your diploma to the education requirements of US standards.

The easiest way to get your diploma evaluated is to take the help of a credential evaluation service. Credential evaluation is a very helpful tool to find out whether your education is equivalent to the US standards of admission or not. This helps high school graduates a great deal when they are seeking to take admission to a college or university in the US.

The credential services are not government bodies, instead they are third-party services. You just have to submit copies of your verified transcript and your diploma to these agencies so that they can evaluate them for you. You should also contact your high school and get a copy of the proof that you have completed your schooling there.